dimanche 2 novembre 2008

Blogging blues...

These last weeks, I was a little behind : not much sewing means not much to show... I was thinking about a real blog break and I read this post from Karen and also that one. I not as talented as she is but I feel in the same mood and the comments helped me.

At the moment, I'm browsing a lot (books, Internet..). The're only a few months left for Sharon Boggon's TIF challenge and I would like to experiment some mixed media techniques.

I enrolled 2008 Bead Journal Project. I'm 2 months late but wanted to take this class from Joggles to feel more confident.

It was my first blog anniversary this week.
Thanks to all my visitors, especially those who left comments.

Ces dernières semaines, je n'ai pas beaucoup cousu. Du coup, je n'avais pas beaucoup à montrer et j'ai un peu négligé ce blog. J'ai même pensé arrêter pour quelques temps et puis je suis tombée sur ce post et puis sur celui-là. Les commentaires, en particulier m'ont aidé à y voir un peu plus clair.

En ce moment, si je ne couds pas beaucoup c'est parce que je me documente (livres, internet, magazines...). Le TIF challenge s'achève bientôt et je voudrais expérimenter des techniques mixed media.

Je me suis inscrite au Bead Journal Project 2008. Il a commencé depuis le mois de septembre... Oui, je suis en retard mais j'ai voulu d'abord suivre ce cours sur Joggles.

Ce blog a eu un an cette semaine.
Merci à tous mes visiteurs, en particulier ceux qui ont posté des commentaires.

1 commentaire:

Karen a dit…

Hi. I am so happy that the comments I received helped you too. It also helps knowing I am not the only one who feels that way. I hope your mood has improved now, I am slowly getting there, Karen