mardi 6 janvier 2009

2008 Bead Journal Project -oct-

Here's my october page. I used a frottage exercice from Sharon Boggon studio journals class and a seed beads mix I had on hand... Voici ma page pour le mois d'octobre. J'ai utilisé un exercice de frottage du cours de Sharon Boggon : Studio journals et un mélange de perles de rocailles que j'avais sous la main.

7 commentaires:

Robin a dit…

This is really pretty Paulie! I love the way the beads are used to give the structure and form to the leaf. It has a purity that is very appealing!

Robin A.

Muriel a dit…

Elle est très jolie ta feuille et bien faite! C'est une bonne idée de combiner 2 apprentissages, je trouve.
Amitiés

heidibeads a dit…

I always said that simplicity was beautiful and you've proved me right again. Lovely.

Sabine a dit…

A nice leafy leaf, Paule. It looks so fresh and green that it must either be evergreen, or has at least not yet fallen off the tree.

Sabine

Ellen a dit…

I love it!

pam T a dit…

Paule - very pretty! Being a "green" person, I like it very much!!! simplicity at its best...

Marty S a dit…

Very pretty. How nice that you could use an exercise from a class you took.
Marty S
Crackpot Beader