mercredi 9 janvier 2008

"You make my day" Award


I've got "You make my day" award by Paula of The Beauty of Life
and by Melissa of Honey Bee's Bliss

Thank you so much. Let me tell you "you make my day" too.


The awards rules are to“Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times! ”.

I'm quite new to blogland so the hardest is going to pick up 10 people who "makes my day". So many have already been rewarded and up to now every blog I visit "makes my day".... Here are just a few of them :

Aby of Abyquilt
Bonnie of Quiltville
Christine of Auntie's Quaint Quilts
Jenny of All Sorts
Jo in NZ
Linda of All Stitched Up
Mara of Applique and Embroidery in Beijing
Sharon of In a minute ago

Aucun commentaire: