mercredi 14 novembre 2007

En cours / WIP


Tulips in the Park de Piece O'Cake Designs.
Je travaille sur ce bloc en ce moment. Je pense (et j'espère) que c'est le plus difficile de la série. J'en ai encore 5 à faire plus la bordure.


Tulips in the Park from Piece O'Cake Designs.
I'm working on this block. I already made 6 and I find this one is the most difficult.


Des blocs en redwork. C'est le projet que j'emporte partout avec moi.

Redwork blocks picked in a French quilting magazine : Quiltmania. It's the project I always carry with me.


Je fais cette année le quilt mystère 2007 de Patchwork Studio. J'ai les blocs d'Octobre et de novembre à coudre. Plus qu'un mois : j'ai hâte de voir le montage final !

At the moment, I'm also working on the 2007 mystery quilt from Patchwork Studio with october and november blocks to sew. Only one month left. I'm eager to piece the top !

1 commentaire:

Ira a dit…

Beautiful work. veru impressive.